Top Districts Where To Buy Barcelona Apartments in 2018
Top Locations Where To Buy Barcelona Apartments in 2018
The best residential area of this district to live in is El Putget i Farró. Picturesque hills and very narrow streets – these are the features coming to the front. The area is famous for its wonderful Els Jardins del Turó del Putget, the park offering panoramic views over Barcelona. This landscaped area is perfect for family picnics, evening walks and morning jogs. In Sarrià-Sant Gervasi district there are a lot of cozy restaurants and little cafes. Public transport is also available here. If you have a family with children and want to buy Barcelona apartments in a high-class building, choose El Putget i Farró residential area. It will suit you as it is quiet, green, and clean.
This part of Barcelona named after unfinished temple by Antoni Gaudi is also good to live in. It is quiet enough, pretty green and has lots of landmarks such as Sagrada Familia, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau and many other interesting things to see. People who want to buy Barcelona flats in a picturesque residential area not far from the center of the city usually start their search from this residential area as it is almost an ideal choice for everyone who wants to have a good apartment in the central but quiet part of Barcelona.
The most popular residential area to buy Barcelona apartments is L'Eixample Dreta. Here you will be able to find amazing modernist buildings, for instance La Pedrera, Casa Batlló and Casa Ametller. This territory is perfect for walks. Its wide and light-filled streets will definitely put you in a cheerful frame of mind. L'Eixample Dreta is the place where wealthy people who have high-level requirements to the standard of living prefer to live. If you buy a flat in Eixample, you will have lots of advantages one of which is its location. The residential area is located ideally for everything: shopping, going out, having fun, enjoying views, and traveling.
Pedralbes residential area is situated very close Collserola hills that form its unique landscapes and views. If you want to buy an expensive Barcelona apartment, you are welcome to Pedralbes world full of luxury apartments equipped with terraces and houses having big land plots and swimming pools. You will not find many shops in the streets of Pedralbes but it will not take you more than ten minutes to reach a shopping mall driving your car. It is also a pleasure to walk along the streets of Pedralbes as they are green and calm. Pedralbes is home for best international and business schools and their campuses. Moreover, it is really close to the airport (15 minutes by car).
This is the very heart of old Barcelona amazing its guests with great buildings of Roman syle, narrow streets, wandering alleys and little courtyards. Gothic Quarter is a plot of land full of museums, architecture masterpieces and other places to see. But sightseeing is not the only thing you can do here. You can visit some open-air events and have a good meal in one of the local cafes or restaurants. If you were in Barcelona and didn’t see Gothic Quarter, you didn’t see Barcelona. If you want to buy Barcelona apartments and you are not afraid of high prices, try this area which is in a few-minute walk from the most famous sights of the city such as beautiful Placa de Catalunya, wealthy Passeig de Gracia and popular La Boqueria market. Access to the public transportation system is also perfect and gives you an opportunity to reach any city district.
Gràcia is the neighbor of Eixample situated on the hills. People often call it ‘Montmartre of Barcelona’ as it has lots of cafes, bars, and restaurants, marvelous parks and gardens, and amazing views of Barcelona underneath. Tastes differ, and this idea is implemented in great variety of cuisines you can find in local restaurants Iberian and Lebanese, Japanese and Chinese, Italian and French, and others. Plenty of different open-air events and other festivals are held here with famous Festa Major de Gràcia among them. Shopping here is something special. You can hardly find a chain supermarket in Gràcia. It is a paradise for farm markets and little shops managed by locals. But, if you prefer huge shopping malls, it is not an issue – 10-minute travel by public transport will bring you to one of them.
- Barcelona Apartments For Sale
- Real Estate In Barcelona For Sale - All Properties
- Case Study - Renovated flats in Barcelona for Sale
- Top Districts Where To Buy Barcelona Apartments in 2018
- Real Estate For Sale In Barcelona - Nou Barris, Sant Andreu and Sant Marti
- Property in Barcelona for Sale - NuvoBarcelona
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - An Exclusive Deal
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy -The Commission
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Summary
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Setting The Price
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Negotiating
- Property for sale in Barcelona – Is It Worth To Invest In 2018
- Property For Sale In Barcelona – Gracia and Horta Guinard
- Take The Right Path When Looking For Flats in Barcelona For Sale
- Flats In Barcelona For Sale: Cuitat Vella and Eixample
- Flats in Barcelona for sale as an investment - NuvoBarcelona
- Barcelona Luxury Apartments For Sale – Les Corts and Sarria-Sant Gervasi
- Ready to Buy Apartment In Barcelona? Find Out How To Do It!
- VILLA TRAMUNTANA
- Flats to buy in Barcelona - TRAVESSERA DE LES CORTS 361
- Flats in Barcelona for sale - SICÍLIA 215
- Barcelona apartments to buy - SARAGOSSA 54
- Buy apartment in Barcelona - SANTA ANNA 27
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona city - SANT MARTÍ D'EMPÚRIES
- Property for sale in Barcelona Spain - SANT JOAN 15
- Barcelona Luxury Apartments for Sale - ROSSELLÓ 266
- Apartments for sale Barcelona Spain - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 85
- Property to buy in Barcelona - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 40
- Barcelona property sale - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 22
- Luxury apartments for sale in Barcelona - PROVENÇA 353
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona - PLATÓ 20
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona Spain - PERILL 19
- Buy a flat in Barcelona - PEARSON 20
- Flats for sale in Barcelona Spain - MARIA CLARET 131
- Apartments in Barcelona to buy - JULIÀ PORTET 5
- Property for sale Barcelona Spain - GRAN VIA 576
- Apartments to buy Barcelona - FONTANELLA 14
- Buy an apartment in Barcelona - ESTRUC 9
- Flats for sale Barcelona - DIAGONAL 462