Apartments for sale in Barcelona Spain - PERILL 19
Welcome to PERILL 19, an exclusive Barcelona apartment development located in the charming district of Gracia in the heart of Barcelona. PERILL 19 offers a unique opportunity to acquire an exceptional property in one of Barcelona's most desirable locations. Each apartment is a unique creation, all exquisitely renovated by renowned architects Javier and Gabriel Barba and inspired by modern and traditional Spanish design.
Whether you are looking for a breathtaking pied-à-terre or an extraordinary investment opportunity, PERILL 19 is the right choice for the astute property owner. There is simply no better time to invest in Barcelona real estate, which offers both high capital growth potential and access to a world-class Mediterranean Lifestyle.
NuvoBarcelona is collaborating with local banks in order to provide foreign investors with interesting financing conditions.
In 3 words: Comfort, Simplicity & Elegance. From its inspirational design... The standard of its building... To its tasteful interiors: No detail has been overlooked in the refurbishing of PERILL 19.
PERILL 19 is designed to reflect your way of life in Barcelona. Bespoke architecture. World-class craftmanship. Exquisite interiors perfectly marrying traditional and modern Spanish design.
Each residence is refurbished from the ground up, in order to create a breathtaking space of simplicity and luxurious well-being.
PERILL 19 is designed by prestigious Spanish architects Javier & Gabriel Barba. They have thought of every PERILL 19 residence to perfection - rethinking space in a way that masterfully combines the best of modern and traditional Iberian design. Javier and Gabriel Barba come from one of the most prestigious dynasties of architects in Spain.
Javier was named as one of the 100 most influential interior designers and architects in the world by Architectural Digest. And Javier's father was one of the most prominent members of the modern movement in Spain. Perill 19 offers a rare opportunity to own a piece of property designed by an architect family that has shaped Spanish architecture for four generations.
Gràcia enchants its visitors with hillside cafes, ethereal parks, and unmatched views of Barcelona below. The district is a few minutes walking distance from Eixample, Paseo de Gràcia and Casa Fuster hotel. Gràcia has some of the city's best restaurants and bars. And not just Iberian cuisine: you will find Japanese, Lebanese, Chinese, Italian and everything in between. Gaudi's famous gardens are one of the top attractions in Barcelona. The district also hosts one of Barcelona's most lively festivals, the Festa Major de Gràcia. Shopping in Gràcia is also part of the little neighborhood’s charm. There are many locally run stores and boutiques... An enchanting contrast with the bigger chain store experience that can be found in other parts of the city.
This brochure is for illustrative purposes and cannot be relied for accurate dimensions. No information contained within this website is to be relied upon for financial, legal or commercial purposes and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify property that consumer may be interested in purchasing. Responsibility for any omissions or errors contained in this brochure are expressly disclaimed and denied. Some images displayed are simulations of what might be in the future the reform of the property.
- Barcelona Apartments For Sale
- Real Estate In Barcelona For Sale - All Properties
- Case Study - Renovated flats in Barcelona for Sale
- Top Districts Where To Buy Barcelona Apartments in 2018
- Real Estate For Sale In Barcelona - Nou Barris, Sant Andreu and Sant Marti
- Property in Barcelona for Sale - NuvoBarcelona
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - An Exclusive Deal
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy -The Commission
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Summary
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Setting The Price
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Negotiating
- Property for sale in Barcelona – Is It Worth To Invest In 2018
- Property For Sale In Barcelona – Gracia and Horta Guinard
- Take The Right Path When Looking For Flats in Barcelona For Sale
- Flats In Barcelona For Sale: Cuitat Vella and Eixample
- Flats in Barcelona for sale as an investment - NuvoBarcelona
- Barcelona property investments tips
- Barcelona Luxury Apartments For Sale – Les Corts and Sarria-Sant Gervasi
- Barcelona Area Guide: Pedralbes
- Barcelona Area Guide: Gràcia
- Barcelona Area Guide: Gótico
- Barcelona Area Guide: El Born
- Ready to Buy Apartment In Barcelona? Find Out How To Do It!
- VILLA TRAMUNTANA
- Flats to buy in Barcelona - TRAVESSERA DE LES CORTS 361
- Flats in Barcelona for sale - SICÍLIA 215
- Barcelona apartments to buy - SARAGOSSA 54
- Buy apartment in Barcelona - SANTA ANNA 27
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona city - SANT MARTÍ D'EMPÚRIES
- Property for sale in Barcelona Spain - SANT JOAN 15
- Barcelona Luxury Apartments for Sale - ROSSELLÓ 266
- Apartments for sale Barcelona Spain - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 85
- Property to buy in Barcelona - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 40
- Barcelona property sale - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 22
- Luxury apartments for sale in Barcelona - PROVENÇA 353
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona - PLATÓ 20
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona Spain - PERILL 19
- Buy a flat in Barcelona - PEARSON 20
- Flats for sale in Barcelona Spain - MARIA CLARET 131
- Apartments in Barcelona to buy - JULIÀ PORTET 5
- Property for sale Barcelona Spain - GRAN VIA 576
- Apartments to buy Barcelona - FONTANELLA 14
- Buy an apartment in Barcelona - ESTRUC 9
- Flats for sale Barcelona - DIAGONAL 462