Case Study - Renovated flats in Barcelona for sale
GRAN VIA 576
The key to a successful renovation project resides in planning, organization, and communication.
Mastering these three factors, NuvoBarcelona transformed a plain property into two elegant apartments.
The combination of wooden tones with white palettes gives texture and richness to the overall result.
White walls and built-in kitchen elements and wardrobes create a clean, sleek, contemporary look that marries perfectly with the antique appearance of the building.
These completely renovated and thoughtfully designed properties are located within minutes of the most central point of the city: the Plaça de Catalunya and the famous Rambla.
RAMBLA CATALUNYA 40
Dating back to the beginning of the 20th century this building has been witness to over 100 years of history and boast a unique character and historic charm.
It is located in the district of Eixample, only 4 minutes’ walk from the prestigious Paseo de Gracia.
After 3 months of hard work with a team of architects, constructors and interior designers, NuvoBarcelona managed to optimize the distribution and transform the units two contemporary and beautifully designed apartments.
The property has undergone a complete makeover, it has been restored and refurbished to showcase its architectural potential.
Each detail has been individually cared for, from initial design plans to final product.
The use of neutral colors helps to make the most of natural light, visually expanding the rooms and bringing a bigger and brighter feel.
Repeating patterns, materials and colors bring a clear sense of unity and adds consistency to a design.
RAMBLA CATALUNYA 85
How to convert an old 190m2 apartment with low light and poor distribution in a luxurious contemporary design apartment plenty of natural light, with large spaces and high quality finishes?
NuvoBarcelona has been commissioned to carry out the renovation of an apartment located on Rambla Catalunya, one of the main shopping and trendiest streets of Barcelona.
We managed to transform this property into a luxury design apartment combining the gray and white with the warmth of the wooden floor.
This modern cosmopolitan and avant-garde apartment is pure design.
Distribution, perfect through communicated spaces, praises renovation that takes advantage of the space, perfect work solutions and top interior design.
It is impossible not to fall in love with this property with views over Barcelona and the Sagrada Familia.
NuvoBarcelona had a challenging project to split a former criminology school into two apartments. We managed to transform the units into elegant and modern spaces.
Fontanella 14 lets you enjoy the classic combination of clean white walls and wooden tones. These 2nd-floor units are modernly decorated with soft and neutral colors that blend perfectly with the original high ceiling.
The stylish interior is highlighted by stunning finishes like hardwood floors, fully equipped modern kitchen and elegant lighting. The properties are carefully designed, exuding the perfect combination for a contemporary and elegant living.
Located in the Heart of Barcelona, Fontanella 14 is ideal for residents who would like to experience the real city life.
NuvoBarcelona managed to transform an old apartment into two luxuriously designed units.
The properties are located in Avinguda Diagonal, only a few minutes walk from the prestigious Paseo de Gracia.
The apartments feature many original details like the exposed brick walls and Catalan vaulted ceilings that are coupled with modern renovations.
The spacious dining room adjoins the modern open-plan kitchen with high-end appliances.
The master bedrooms are luxurious retreats featuring walk-in closets and tiled floor bathrooms with top quality finishes.
JULIÀ PORTET 5
NuvoBarcelona was up for a challenge to renovate an old apartment and transform it into a modern-day 3-bedroom property.
While it retains original features like Catalan vaulted ceilings and beautiful mosaic tile flooring, this apartment has been updated for a sophisticated luxury living.
When focusing on taking advantage of the space we have used useful features: the large sliding doors allow you to divide open areas or close off rooms when you want to create privacy.
Doors with glass panels are a smart choice if you want to create a bright look and let light through to the rest of the apartment.
The walk-in closet in a master bedroom offers a great storage space and a sophisticated look. Consider the walk-in closet for a practical and stylish way to organize your storage space.
Perill 19 is an exclusive apartment development located in the charming district of Gracia, in the Heart of Barcelona.
The district is only a few minutes walk distance from Eixample, Paseo de Gràcia and Gaudi’s famous gardens.
NuvoBarcelona carried out the full renovation of the apartments in poor condition and transformed them into exclusively designed properties with the highest quality finishes.
Each residence is refurbished from the ground up, in order to create breathtaking space of simplicity and luxurious well-being.
Perill 19 has been stylishly renovated by prestigious Spanish architects Javier & Gabriel Barba.
The properties boasts top interior style inspired by modern and traditional Spanish design, allowing you to enjoy the stand-out features including beautiful mosaic tile flooring and beamed ceilings.
Apartments include high-end kitchen appliances and bathrooms with top quality finishes.
TRAVESSERA DE LES CORTS 361
NuvoBarcelona carried out a complete renovation of the property located in Travessera de Les Corts 361 in order to transform the space into a thoughtfully designed apartment.
Barcelona apartment is fitted with oak parquet floors, providing a feeling of warmth and comfort. To create the illusion of greater space we have painted the walls and trim the same paint color.
Eliminating the delineation between the walls and wooden floors with white paint will allow the living space to remain frameless and make the room feel bright and light.
The formal dining room adjoins the modern open-plan fully equipped kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances. The bathrooms are paved with ceramic tiles and feature top range sanitary elements.
RAMBLA CATALUNYA 22
How to upgrade a dull 171m2 penthouse and turn it into a bright modern apartment with urban design?
NuvoBarcelona carried out the renovation of an apartment located in Rambla Catalunya between Gran Via and Diputació Street; with less than 3 minutes walk to Plaça Catalunya.
It has been an interesting project for NuvoBarcelona to transform this 7th floor level with two floors penthouse into elegantly designed modern apartment.
To bring out the modern design we used the timeless combination of clean white walls and wooden floors. The added wooden staircase showcases the style implemented in the apartment and therefore plays a significant role as a design element.
This exceptional penthouse with top interior design has a lot of natural light and very large indoor and outdoor spaces.
It features two renovated terraces with wooden floors; access to a 27m2 terrace facing northeast from the living room and a 35m2 terrace facing southwest on the second floor.
SANTA ANNA 27
NuvoBarcelona carried out the renovation of an old apartment in poor condition with low light and transformed it into beautifully designed 97m2 loft.
The exceptional loft is refurbished from the ground up in order to create spacious interior with plenty of natural light and to offer an elegant well-being.
The interior has been painted white, stylized with traditional and modern Spanish design features to make the loft look more unique.
When focusing on taking advantage of the space we have used smart design elements: the sliding doors increase the perception of space while giving residents the opportunity to separate certain rooms.
Located in the Gothic neighborhood, the most historical District of Barcelona, Santa Anna 27 is ideal for residents who would like to live close to the liveliest places of the city.
- Barcelona Apartments For Sale
- Real Estate In Barcelona For Sale - All Properties
- Case Study - Renovated flats in Barcelona for Sale
- Top Districts Where To Buy Barcelona Apartments in 2018
- Real Estate For Sale In Barcelona - Nou Barris, Sant Andreu and Sant Marti
- Property in Barcelona for Sale - NuvoBarcelona
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - An Exclusive Deal
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy -The Commission
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Summary
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Setting The Price
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Negotiating
- Property for sale in Barcelona – Is It Worth To Invest In 2018
- Property For Sale In Barcelona – Gracia and Horta Guinard
- Take The Right Path When Looking For Flats in Barcelona For Sale
- Flats In Barcelona For Sale: Cuitat Vella and Eixample
- Flats in Barcelona for sale as an investment - NuvoBarcelona
- Barcelona Luxury Apartments For Sale – Les Corts and Sarria-Sant Gervasi
- Ready to Buy Apartment In Barcelona? Find Out How To Do It!
- VILLA TRAMUNTANA
- Flats to buy in Barcelona - TRAVESSERA DE LES CORTS 361
- Flats in Barcelona for sale - SICÍLIA 215
- Barcelona apartments to buy - SARAGOSSA 54
- Buy apartment in Barcelona - SANTA ANNA 27
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona city - SANT MARTÍ D'EMPÚRIES
- Property for sale in Barcelona Spain - SANT JOAN 15
- Barcelona Luxury Apartments for Sale - ROSSELLÓ 266
- Apartments for sale Barcelona Spain - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 85
- Property to buy in Barcelona - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 40
- Barcelona property sale - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 22
- Luxury apartments for sale in Barcelona - PROVENÇA 353
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona - PLATÓ 20
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona Spain - PERILL 19
- Buy a flat in Barcelona - PEARSON 20
- Flats for sale in Barcelona Spain - MARIA CLARET 131
- Apartments in Barcelona to buy - JULIÀ PORTET 5
- Property for sale Barcelona Spain - GRAN VIA 576
- Apartments to buy Barcelona - FONTANELLA 14
- Buy an apartment in Barcelona - ESTRUC 9
- Flats for sale Barcelona - DIAGONAL 462
- CARTAGENA 230