Barcelona Area Guide: Pedralbes
Barcelona Area Guide: Pedralbes
Pedralbes is one of the most sought after areas of Barcelona located at the top of Diagonal near the Les Corts business district and just below the Collserola hills. The area has a very laid back and quiet vibe in comparison to the centre of the city. Wide lazy streets, gated communities and patches of green make up this upmarket quarter of the city. Pedralbes is part of the upper zone in Barcelona known as Barrio Alto. The area holds a certain aspirational appeal to Barcelona’s residents. Here you will find modern innovative properties, spacious with private outdoor pools and luxurious terraces and gardens. The residents are an affluent community, and this is reflected in the property prices of the zone.
There are several foreign schools, and the royal tennis courts and other quality sports facilities used by the residents of the neighbourhood.
The streets are generally sin shops, unlike other parts of Barcelona adding to the communities quiet residential atmosphere however there is easy access to la I’lla, a huge shopping complex complete with all typical high end and fashion shops and an integrated supermarket. There is also the El Corte Ingles close by on Avenida de Diagonal. Pedralbes is a lovely place to walk around with plenty of greenery. There are regular buses running to Plaza Catalunya, as well as the tram. Line 3 stop of Palau Real and Zone Universitaria are also easily accessible. Most properties have private parking making driving quite straightforward.
Pedralbes is well know for the Museu - Monestir, located at the top of Avinguda de Pedralbes. Parc de Cervantes is in the south west corner of the district, home to a garden of 10,000 rose bushes of 245 species, this end of Barcelona really does smell like roses. The park is also complete with grassy areas and benches perfect for a picnic in the Spring and Summer months. Parc de Pedralbes a tranquil public green nested next to the Diagonal and metro Palau Reial. The park is home to the Royal Palace of Pedralbes, a mansion with several museums open to the public including the Ceramics museum.
Although there are not many restaurants in Pedralbes, the restaurants that are around are renowned for exquisite cuisine. Right by the monastery is El Jardi de L’abadessa a garden restaurant perfect for alfresco dining, complete with a handpicked wine list. Restaurante Triton, is well known for its seafood. At the foot of the Tibidabo mountain try El mirador de la ventana, which has stunning views of the city.
Here at NuvoBarcelona we currently have a stunning renovation project in Pedralbes. PEARSON 20 is a magnificent 820m2 Mediterranean villa. The house was originally built in 1975.
- Barcelona Apartments For Sale
- Real Estate In Barcelona For Sale - All Properties
- Case Study - Renovated flats in Barcelona for Sale
- Top Districts Where To Buy Barcelona Apartments in 2018
- Real Estate For Sale In Barcelona - Nou Barris, Sant Andreu and Sant Marti
- Property in Barcelona for Sale - NuvoBarcelona
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - An Exclusive Deal
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy -The Commission
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Summary
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Setting The Price
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Negotiating
- Property for sale in Barcelona – Is It Worth To Invest In 2018
- Property For Sale In Barcelona – Gracia and Horta Guinard
- Take The Right Path When Looking For Flats in Barcelona For Sale
- Flats In Barcelona For Sale: Cuitat Vella and Eixample
- Flats in Barcelona for sale as an investment - NuvoBarcelona
- Barcelona Luxury Apartments For Sale – Les Corts and Sarria-Sant Gervasi
- Ready to Buy Apartment In Barcelona? Find Out How To Do It!
- VILLA TRAMUNTANA
- Flats to buy in Barcelona - TRAVESSERA DE LES CORTS 361
- Flats in Barcelona for sale - SICÍLIA 215
- Barcelona apartments to buy - SARAGOSSA 54
- Buy apartment in Barcelona - SANTA ANNA 27
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona city - SANT MARTÍ D'EMPÚRIES
- Property for sale in Barcelona Spain - SANT JOAN 15
- Barcelona Luxury Apartments for Sale - ROSSELLÓ 266
- Apartments for sale Barcelona Spain - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 85
- Property to buy in Barcelona - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 40
- Barcelona property sale - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 22
- Luxury apartments for sale in Barcelona - PROVENÇA 353
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona - PLATÓ 20
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona Spain - PERILL 19
- Buy a flat in Barcelona - PEARSON 20
- Flats for sale in Barcelona Spain - MARIA CLARET 131
- Apartments in Barcelona to buy - JULIÀ PORTET 5
- Property for sale Barcelona Spain - GRAN VIA 576
- Apartments to buy Barcelona - FONTANELLA 14
- Buy an apartment in Barcelona - ESTRUC 9
- Flats for sale Barcelona - DIAGONAL 462
- CARTAGENA 230