Barcelona Area Guide: Gràcia
Barcelona Area Guide: Gràcia
This part of the city is a different world to the busier parts in the center. The locals even tend to say they are from Gràcia, rather than Barcelona back in the day it was its own town which is apparent today. Over the hill of Passeig de Gracia, walk past metro Diagonal and into the realm of Gràcia. A charming and classic part of the city tucked away from the hustle bustle of the centre of town. Gràcia is very much its own little village, with plenty of things to see and do. Narrow streets paved with balcony clad facades, and lively squares packed with cafe terraces, restaurants and boutique shops. The pure ether of the a barrio gives a sensation of stepping back into time.
Shopping in Gràcia
Walking down Travessera de Gràcia you will find yourself knee deep in cafes, antique shops shops, bakeries, juice stations, tea shops even a record store, and dvd rental shop. It’s an unforgivingly creative district. Retail tends to be independant, and those running the stores are passionate about their field.
To decorate a child’s bedroom in your new home step into Babillage C/Major de Sarria. Created by designers Marta Capdevila and Noelia Torres, view the range of inspiring childrens furniture both new and antique. You can also take antique pieces there to be restored, the perfect option to bring your favourite pieces back to life.
Food and Drink
This part of town is laden with irresistible eateries just waiting for you to step inside and lose yourself in flavour country. It’s easy to find hidden treasures in this district. Walking around in Gràcia looking for a place to eat...Probably the best situation to be in!
Try some of Barcelona's freshest and finest ingredients at Hisop, (Pasatge de Marimon, 9). Where Chef Oriol Ivern-Bondia shares his passion for creating irresistible and eye catching Catalan dishes.
Gràcia's Out and About
If you are looking for a green space to disconnect from the noisy centre of the town head further up the hill to Parc de Collserola, the largest metropolitan green space in the world. You will find breathtaking views of the city and it’s also where Gaudi’s Parc Guell is nested.
- Barcelona Apartments For Sale
- Real Estate In Barcelona For Sale - All Properties
- Case Study - Renovated flats in Barcelona for Sale
- Top Districts Where To Buy Barcelona Apartments in 2018
- Real Estate For Sale In Barcelona - Nou Barris, Sant Andreu and Sant Marti
- Property in Barcelona for Sale - NuvoBarcelona
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - An Exclusive Deal
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy -The Commission
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Summary
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Setting The Price
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Negotiating
- Property for sale in Barcelona – Is It Worth To Invest In 2018
- Property For Sale In Barcelona – Gracia and Horta Guinard
- Take The Right Path When Looking For Flats in Barcelona For Sale
- Flats In Barcelona For Sale: Cuitat Vella and Eixample
- Flats in Barcelona for sale as an investment - NuvoBarcelona
- Barcelona Luxury Apartments For Sale – Les Corts and Sarria-Sant Gervasi
- Ready to Buy Apartment In Barcelona? Find Out How To Do It!
- VILLA TRAMUNTANA
- Flats to buy in Barcelona - TRAVESSERA DE LES CORTS 361
- Flats in Barcelona for sale - SICÍLIA 215
- Barcelona apartments to buy - SARAGOSSA 54
- Buy apartment in Barcelona - SANTA ANNA 27
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona city - SANT MARTÍ D'EMPÚRIES
- Property for sale in Barcelona Spain - SANT JOAN 15
- Barcelona Luxury Apartments for Sale - ROSSELLÓ 266
- Apartments for sale Barcelona Spain - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 85
- Property to buy in Barcelona - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 40
- Barcelona property sale - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 22
- Luxury apartments for sale in Barcelona - PROVENÇA 353
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona - PLATÓ 20
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona Spain - PERILL 19
- Buy a flat in Barcelona - PEARSON 20
- Flats for sale in Barcelona Spain - MARIA CLARET 131
- Apartments in Barcelona to buy - JULIÀ PORTET 5
- Property for sale Barcelona Spain - GRAN VIA 576
- Apartments to buy Barcelona - FONTANELLA 14
- Buy an apartment in Barcelona - ESTRUC 9
- Flats for sale Barcelona - DIAGONAL 462
- CARTAGENA 230