Barcelona Area Guide: Gótico
Barcelona Area Guide: Gótico
The Gothic quarter is historically the old roman town of Barcelona, a labyrinth of old architecture, art, bars and restaurants. The mythological past combined with a vibrant nightlife slap bang in the centre of the city. You will find a myriad of spacious plazas surrounded by gothic architecture ready for you to wile away the sunny summer afternoons. Plaza Real is the quintessential spot of El Gotico, and symbolizes the vibe. In the day it’s well behaved and offers market stalls selling antique coins and stamps, and by night the plaza metamorphs into a nexus of mischief, basslines, cocktails, and vibrant kinetic nightlife. This in a nutshell is what The Gotic Quarter of Barcelona is about, full of light by day and turn dark by night.
Living in Gothic quarter
The area is perfect for those who love the hustle bustle of inner city life. The streets are narrow and mainly pedestrianised so there is not much car traffic, but it is a tourist hub so the streets are filled with people traffic. The Catedral de Barcelona is the centrepiece of the Gothic Quarter, the area in and around the cathedral is a wonderful place to get lost and dip in and out of charming shops, epic eateries, and drinking establishments well versed in the art of mixing drinks. El Gotico is perfectly nested next neighbouring Born, and El Raval. Barceloneta and the beach is just 15 minutes walk or a couple stops on the metro. There are plenty of places to park your bike, or you can sign up of the city bike service which allows you to pick and and drop off your bike at any station.
Gothic Quarter - Bars and Restaurants
When looking for places to eat you will be spoilt for choice in El Gotico. There is a huge selection of cuisines available for all budgets. Well known for the brunch menu by day and juicy cocktails by night try Milk Bar and bistro on Carrer D’en Gignas. For exceptional home made Peruvian cuisine for dinner hit up Peimong on Carrer dels Templers, 6. Carrer Ample is renowned for bars, and a famous Pizza Spot - Sports Bar Italiano which has a huge stone bake oven and is renowned for its Napoli style pizza.
NuvoBarcelona apartments for sale in Gothico
Just near Uruquinaona Metro on the outskirts of Gothico strategically tucked away from the the hustle bustle of the barrio but seamlessly accessible to the city. Two beautiful 2nd floor apartments refurbished from the ground up in order to create a breathtaking space of simplicity with plenty of natural light. These unique units with high 4-meter ceilings offer elegant interior design with attention to details. Fontanella 14 is modernly decorated with soft and neutral colors that blend perfectly with original ceilings and make the apartments very welcoming. These one-of-a-kind apartments have a bright and spacious living/dining room with fully equipped open-plan kitchen and parquet floors.
Slightly more in the centre of all the action, right next to Metro Jaume I is the stunning apartment of Julià Portet 5. This 3rd floor apartment offers a big living room, open plan kitchen and dining room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a studio. The spacious living room leads onto a small balcony, allowing you to enjoy the quiet interior court. The property offers an excellent distribution of space, providing plenty of natural light.
The building also includes a communal rooftop terrace with amazing views to The Cathedral of Barcelona.
It is a unique opportunity to acquire an exceptional property.
- Barcelona Apartments For Sale
- Real Estate In Barcelona For Sale - All Properties
- Case Study - Renovated flats in Barcelona for Sale
- Top Districts Where To Buy Barcelona Apartments in 2018
- Real Estate For Sale In Barcelona - Nou Barris, Sant Andreu and Sant Marti
- Property in Barcelona for Sale - NuvoBarcelona
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - An Exclusive Deal
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy -The Commission
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Summary
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Setting The Price
- Your Guide To Property Sale In Barcelona Made Easy - Negotiating
- Property for sale in Barcelona – Is It Worth To Invest In 2018
- Property For Sale In Barcelona – Gracia and Horta Guinard
- Take The Right Path When Looking For Flats in Barcelona For Sale
- Flats In Barcelona For Sale: Cuitat Vella and Eixample
- Flats in Barcelona for sale as an investment - NuvoBarcelona
- Barcelona Luxury Apartments For Sale – Les Corts and Sarria-Sant Gervasi
- Ready to Buy Apartment In Barcelona? Find Out How To Do It!
- VILLA TRAMUNTANA
- Flats to buy in Barcelona - TRAVESSERA DE LES CORTS 361
- Flats in Barcelona for sale - SICÍLIA 215
- Barcelona apartments to buy - SARAGOSSA 54
- Buy apartment in Barcelona - SANTA ANNA 27
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona city - SANT MARTÍ D'EMPÚRIES
- Property for sale in Barcelona Spain - SANT JOAN 15
- Barcelona Luxury Apartments for Sale - ROSSELLÓ 266
- Apartments for sale Barcelona Spain - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 85
- Property to buy in Barcelona - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 40
- Barcelona property sale - RAMBLA CATALUNYA 22
- Luxury apartments for sale in Barcelona - PROVENÇA 353
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona - PLATÓ 20
- Apartments for sale in Barcelona Spain - PERILL 19
- Buy a flat in Barcelona - PEARSON 20
- Flats for sale in Barcelona Spain - MARIA CLARET 131
- Apartments in Barcelona to buy - JULIÀ PORTET 5
- Property for sale Barcelona Spain - GRAN VIA 576
- Apartments to buy Barcelona - FONTANELLA 14
- Buy an apartment in Barcelona - ESTRUC 9
- Flats for sale Barcelona - DIAGONAL 462
- CARTAGENA 230